Belfast Black Dry Electric Stainless Steel Towel Rails
£73.62 – £83.99
The GreenedHouse Siena Matt Black multi bar towel rail is a very practical towel rail for all bathrooms and cloak rooms. The 14 cross bars also mean you have a larger heated surface which will ensure fast drying of towels. Using dry electric heating technology these rails are designed to provide the most efficient way to dry towels. Instead if being filled with liquid there is a cord heating element threaded through the rails which heats the air inside of the tubes, which in turn provides an even heat to the metal surface. The element requires only 80 watts of power so making it much more energy efficient than a typical liquid-filled towel rail. The rail also has a built in on/off and 2/4 hour timer switch making it easy for you to control when it is in use. Made from 201 grade stainless steel and powder coated in a matt black finish, it offers long term protection against rust and surface discoloration even in damp conditions, Did you know: Dry electric towel rails cost approximately 50% less to run than a similar sized liquid filled towel warmer.
- PRACTICAL DESIGN AND MANUFACTURED TO A HIGH QUALITY FINISH. Greenedhouse Siena towel rails are designed to be not only beautiful to look at but very practical to use and will enhance the look of your bathroom with a high quality finish that’s second to none.
- BE IN CONTROL. Our electric towel rails use dry electric heating technology to provide the most cost effective way to dry your towels, so saving you money and being kind to the environment. To make the rail even more controllable, unlike allot of other electric rails, it has a built in on / off + 2 or 4 hour timer switch, which means you can have total control of when the rail is switched on
- TECHNICAL INFORMATION: 400mm wide x 720mm tall, CE certified and IPX4 rated which means its suitable for Bathroom zone 2, 201 Stainless Steel, 80 watt dry electric heating element. Connect to a 3 amp fused spur, 1m power cord, built in on/ off switch, Distance from wall to front of rail 100mm 5 year guarantee on the Frame, 2 year guarantee for the element, Temperature when covered with a towel 65 degrees C
- BENIFITS OF STAINLESS STEEL: The benefits of stainless steel are simple, THEY DONT RUST, so if you have a damp bathroom you can have the peace of mind that unlike chrome towel rails this rail will last and look as good in 10 years time as it does on day 1.
- NO HIDDEN EXTRAS. All our electric towel rails are supplied with everything you need to fit the rail to the wall. it comes wall brackets, wall fixing screws and wall plugs
Electric Towel Rail
EC)1-4B, ECO1-3B, ECO1-5B
|Country/Region of Manufacture||
Powder Coated Matt Black
300mm, 400mm, 500mm
|Heat Output Watts||
60 Watts, 80 watts
There are no reviews yet.