- You must provide a valid email address to join the waitlist for this product
Wharf Traditional 2 Column Electric Radiator 380 x 600mm
Out of stock - Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available
These are brand new classic style column radiators made from mild steel, but designed to look like traditional cast iron radiators. Made to the highest standards using 1.3mm thick steel, they’re painted using a two coat powder process to ensure a long lasting, durable finish and come with an intdustry-leading 10 year guarantee.
Available in a range of widths and heights, and with 2 columns they include an energy efficient PTC electric element so can be easily wired into almost any room without the need for central heating. PTC elements are ceramic, rather than use a resistance wire, and heat up to their working temperature of 65°C after which the power is reduced to maintain the temperature. As a result, no separate thermostatic control unit is required and the running costs are significantly lower than a traditional heating element. The radiator can be combined with a timer switch if desired.
We can provide a quote for alternative paint colours – send us a message if you’d like more information.
- Material: 1.3mm Mild Steel
- Finish: White RAL 9016 Powder Coating
- Tested to 16 Bar
- Number of Columns: 2
- Certifications: EN442
- Electric Element: PTC element 220-240v 50Hz with 1m long power cable (requires hard wiring)
- Guarantee – Radiator: 10 Years
- Guarantee – Element: 2 Years
- Wall brackets and fixings are included
- Valves are not required
- Radiator Feet are available here
Electric Traditional Column Radiators
Does Not Apply
|Heat Output BTU||
|Heat Output Watts||