Anthracite Column Feet – 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column Radiators
The feet are used to support the weight of the column radiators when walls are not strong enough to carry the radiator weight. It is recommended that you still use the wall brackets to secure the column radiator to the wall so avoiding any chance of it tipping forward. The feet are made from 2mm steel, which are powder coated in a tough paint to give a long lasting durable finish.
Available in white, black and anthracite – see the full range here
- FREESTANDING TRADITIONAL COLUMN FEET. Greenedhouse column feet are made to the highest quality and look amazing when fitted to your column radiator. They feet will support the weight of the radiator when your walls are not sufficient to carry the weight.
- TOUGH POWDER COAT FINISH. The column feet are powder painted in a Anthracite lite textured finish to give a very tough durable finish that will withstand everyday knocks and bangs. The paint is easily cleaned with non abrasive cleaning prouducts to ensure they look their best at all times
- TECHNICAL INFORMATION. To fit 2/3/4 column Radiators 70mm/100mm/140mm wide – Distance from floor to bottom of radiator 100mm –
- APPLICATION, These feet will fit most brands of 2/3/4 column radiators which are 70mm/100mm/140mm wide +/- 1mm. They are very easy to fit and can be positioned at any column section along the length of the radiator. It is reccomended that for longer radiators 1400mm and over that you use 3 feet
- NO HIDDEN COSTS. The column feet are supplied with the fixing screws and wall plugs so you dont need to buy anything else to fit the feet.
|Country/Region of Manufacture||
10, 14, 7
2 Column, 3 Column, 4 Column