Chester Dry Electric Stainless Steel Towel Rail 600 x 500mm
43 in stock
dry electric heated towel rail dry electric heated towel rail
The Chester dry electric towel rail is a stylish and practical heated towel warmer. In addition to regular rails, it also has a heated shelf for folded towels giving it a boutique look.
Made from 201 grade stainless steel and polished to a mirror-like finish, it will not rust or discolour even in damp bathroom conditions. It uses a dry electric cord element, threaded through the tubes which heats the air within the rail and prodivdes an even surface temperature to the metal of 65°C when covered with towels. This lightweight design makes it easy to install on most walls, and an low-energy element keeps running costs to a minimum.
Did you know? Dry electric rails cost approximately 50% less to run than a similar sized liquid filled rail.
- Size: 600mm wide x 500mm high
- Material: 201 grade Stainless steel
- Finish: Polished
- Number of cross rails: 6
- Number of shelves: 1
- Working temperature: 65°C when covered with towels
- Heat Source: Dry electic element 65 W 220-240v 50Hz with 1m power cord (requires hard wiring)
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Fixings are included
- To make the rail even more controllable, unlike allot of other electric rails, it has a built in on / off + 2 or 4 hour timer switch, which means you can have total control of when the rail is switched on.
Heated Towel Rail
Heat & Things
Does Not Apply
|Country/Region of Manufacture||
Polished Stainless Steel
Electric Heated Towel Warmer
Dry Electric Towel Rails
|Heat Output Watts||
Heated Towel Rails
Electric Heated Towel Rails