Oslo Anthracite Angled Designer TRV with Round Top Lockshield 15mm x ½inch
695 in stock
- DESIGNED TO ENHANCE THE FINISH OF YOUR RADIATOR: The Oslo Anthracite TRV Angled radiator valve is a high quality stylish valve designed to give a traditional look to your panel, column or flat tube radiator. The thermostatic TRV valve has variable heat settings and frost protection allowing you to set the perfect temperature for your room.
- INDUSTRY LEADING QUALITY AND DESIGN: The valves are made from powder coated solid brass which is polished to a mirror finish then painted to give the perfect shining finish and maximum rust protection which is second to none. This attention to the finish detail of the valve just adds to the quality finish that will make your bathroom stand out
- TECHNICAL INFORMATION: A set of valves includes a thermostatic TRV and a lock shield valve. Maximum working pressure 13 bar, variable temperature settings including frost protection, 15mm – 1/2″bsp connections, Bi directional water flow.
- WARRANTY: We are so confident our valves are the best on the market that we give a 5-year guarantee to give you peace of mind knowing you are buying a quality product that will not give you any problems.
- APPLICATIONS: These valves can be use on Towel Rails, Column Radiators, Panel Central Heating Radiators, Vertical Flat Tube Radiators. Any installation where the pipework comes up from the floor